Wednesday 11 June 2008

Complaint #07 - That Damned Smoke Alarm

Universal Complaints Department
Complaint Form

Galactic Region:
Plural Z Z Alpha
Reference Number:
A
Date: 11/6/2008

Complainant -
First Name:
Shiv
Last Name:
Timberwolf

Gender:
Male on weekdays
Title/s: Right Honorless

Status: Cloud of pure itchy

Subject of Complaint:
Smoke Alarm
Complaint:

I have a smoke alarm in my flat and it it currently letting out a loud single beep every two minutes. I know this is to say that the battery needs replacing, however I am unable to deal with this as a) it's too damned high, b) the "release" mechanism to open the stupid thing requires a degree in astrophysics, a doctorate in theoretical physics, and a working knowledge of L-Space to be able to use! So I'm stuck here with the chinese torture device from hell keeping me up all night until I finally snap and take at it with a hammer.
Stupid god damned smoke alarm.

Office Use Only -
Signature:
Approved:
Wait-listed:
Ref. Code:

No comments: