Monday 2 June 2008

Complaint #1 - Use Your Status!

My complaint is this: Why do people come onto messenger then say "I'm not in the mood to talk"? That's just stupid, it's like going to a cinema then telling the ticketseller you're not in the mood to see a film! You're on messenger for god's sake! It's *designed* as a communication tool!
I mean, if you are insistent in living this paradox then at least appear offline, or even just busy or something. Hell, even "brb" would be a better status!
So when I say hello don't come out with "I'm not in the mood to talk" because if that's the case you shouldn't be online. And don't you DARE get grumpy with me about it!

So, I think I deserve a written apology for this gross misconduct.
~Shiv

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Much like people who complain when you wake them up by phoning a MoBiLe number when they're sleeping. Hello, it's a cell phone; it has an OFF button!