Friday 6 June 2008

Complaint #5 - Tagging Games.

I'd like to complain about these tag games or MEME. One, still no one has answered my question of what MEME means [The term comes from semiotics, an obscure branch of English studies, and basically refers to any idea which is communicated in a viral fashion -Mildred]. Then, some of them are just for increasing hits to their site like this one. They are an annoying interruption of my day and my flow. And then, I can't ignore it like some can. I feel like I have to move it forward, so then I worry about intruding upon others and I don't want to keep using the same people. However, 4 persons was better than 5. Also, this does give me a chance to vent.

I don't dislike all of them. The ones that have some content like this one is sort of okay. But, I really like the ones where there are questions. I find that those are fun and sometimes you get to know a person better. I like getting to know others better. I think 2 or 3 to be tagged is best. It is manageable and not overwhelming. This one was overwhelming, partly because my week has been rough. Come to think of it, this one still bugs me.

http://clinicallyclueless.blogspot.com/

No comments: